Friday, September 12, 2008

My Future

I want my future to be happy and fun. I want a big house with like four bed room, and like two restrooms. I wanna have two or three kids and i hope to have a boy first lol. I want a wife who is pretty and can cook and who would love me so much and would appreciate me. For the boys name i want his name to be Anthony Xavier Ramirez lol and the girl's name i want it to be Audrina Nichole Ramirez and for the third one idk yet will just have to see what it is lol. I really don't know where i would settle down at but from my job i don't think i would be my own boss lol but i wanna have a good job to support my lil family. I kinda want my house to be big but not really. but i would like tile floors and so hard would floors to but idk where at and i want a big bed to. so i really hope my future comes out the way i kinda planned it lol.....